Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Husband.......

1. Where did you first meet? At the Seminary in Price.
.2. How long did you date before you got married? !year and 5months.
3. How long have you been married? 45 years this month
4. What does he do that surprises you? I feel like I know him pretty well, there's not much that surprises me anymore.
5. What is your favorite feature of his? His beautiful blue eyes, and his cute walk.
6. What is your favorite quality of his? Dedication; he's dedicated to his family first, his schooling, church callings, serving others, ( hey, I wonder where Matt gets it?)
7. Does he have a nickname for you?Dear
8. What is his favorite color? Blue
9. What is his favorite food?Potato Salad
10. What is his favorite sport? Basketball and he likes to play Softball and Golf.
11. When and where was your first kiss? On the couch in my folks front room..
12. What is your favorite thing to do as a couple? Just being together, we like geocaching, fishing ( if we ever went anymore).I even enjoy going to the grocery store when it's with him. We used to sneak a kiss down an isle, if no one was watching. ( like the other night in the elevator at Cabelas ) hee hee
13. Do you have any children? We have five perfect kids. 2 girls, 3 boys and we are done; no reason to mess with perfection!
14. Does he have a hidden talent? He writes beautiful poetry. But he hasn't for many years. He is a very awesome Grandpa! But that is not hidden.
15. How old is he? 65, retires this year, but will then teach at UVU.
16. Who said "I love you" first? I am not sure.
17. What is his favorite type of music? He likes cool Jazz. And we love to sing together to some of the oldies.
18. What do you admire most about him? His strong testimony and his faith in Christ, he is such a great example to me and his children.
19. Do you think he will read this? Most definitely not, he is too busy to read blogs.
20. I tag: Robbin,Jenna, and Brittney

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

I just got this tag. I will do it if not today tomorrow. Love you