Monday, September 8, 2008

45 years? Yee Gads.....


Jim and I celebrated our 45th wedding anniversary on Saturday. I can't believe it has been that long. I told him that I have enjoyed the ride, bumps and all.
It has been interesting and hardly ever boring. He is so good to me, and always doing something for me. He came home from Stetson's football game with a beautiful vase of red roses and a card.
Thanks for the ride dear and I hope our trip keeps on going. I can't wait to see what the future brings. I am so glad I have you for Eternity.

5 comments:

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

Thats a great pictures of you guys, I wonder who took that?? Cause they did an awsome job!!!

Shani said...

Congratualtions on 45 years together, we're so proud of you. You are a great example to us all!!

PJ and Me said...

Happy Anniversary...I did not know Jen almost eloped on your anniversary. Congrats!!! Hope the ride continues for a very long time. Love you guys!!!!

Lehigrams said...

Yeah Wendi, I wonder who took it.
It was a long day for me, and I think you can tell. I look like I need a nap. But it was fun. Glad you wrer part of it.

PJ and Me said...

I am glad you had a good laugh...I loved reading them too. I always cut stuff out and save it like grandma did. I didn't know grandma did it though until I was telling my mom one day what I did and she said "your grandma does that too" That is why I wanted grandma's book when she passed away. I miss her. And...Yes, some people are THAT stupid. hahaha.