Sunday, September 21, 2008

Feelin a little blue............

Just thinking as I was putting McCrae's birthday post up. It was 3 years ago on the 17th that we sent Grandma Great to live with Grandpa Dan again. I remember, because we held up her funeral because Shani was due with Crae that week. My how time flies. Seems like forever some days, and others, just like yesterday. I do miss her, and still find myself wanting to call her and tell her about something that happens. I wonder if that will ever go away? I just hope they are both happy, and busy doing what they should be doing?!

3 comments:

PJ and Me said...

Man, I can't believe how time flies. I miss them too! Love you!

Wendi's Secrets To Life said...

No that feeling do not go away, I find myself some too wanting to call me little back grandma.

Lehigrams said...

I'll bet you do Sweeti, I think you called her everyday, didn't you? You probably do miss that.
She is watching over us. Her and Grandma Great and Grandpa too.