Friday, September 19, 2008

Get it past the Goalie..........


Friday night Jim and I grabbed Danelle and her kids,
plus a friend of Shay's, Hannah and headed out to
watch McKinley play soccor. She has had a good year
but we have not gotten down to see her, so what else to do
except get ourselves in gear...............



Well, wouldn't you know, tonight they got beat, by
a team from Provo. Just 2 to 0. Maybe we should
have stayed home. Think we were bad luck? Kin
was so tired, she ran all over that field. May be she
is related to Stetson.?! It must be in the genes.


After the game we were all starving and Tricia had a weddin
to go to, so Kylee came and met us at "Magelby Fresh" to
get some of that yummy food they serve. Not to worry, we all
ate healthy. It was so fun and nice to have Kylee with us.


The little ones ate in a booth and had breakfast,
the French Toast there is to die for. I don't know,
I think it affected their faces. What do you think?



1 comment:

Shani said...

That sounds like it was alot of fun. I'm leaving a note to inform you, you have been tagged. Just copy the Husband tag on my blog and change the answers, it was alot of fun for me and I'm anxious to learn more about the wonderful relationship between you and dad.