Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Honors............


I have been trying to post this for the last 4 days, and I can not post any pictures. I can't get any help from blogger either, so I guess I will just tell you all that last Thursday, Jim was awarded the District Award of Merit at the District Scouts Awards ceremony. I was so proud of him. He so deserves it, he has worked in Scouts for 40 some years and has helped a lot of boys, including his own 3, to get the Eagle Scout award. Matt and his family and Tricia and her family , and Danelle and her family , were there to help honor and support him. Our family is awesome, and are always there to support us in things we are involved in. Thanks to you all, and Jimmer, I love you and am so proud!!!

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

That is awesome, Congratulations uncle Jim. I am so glad your family is close and you can do things like this together. Love you!!!

Natalie said...

How special! Congrats! Kaitlyn just saw your picture on the computer and got all excited..."It's Sister Cox and Brother Cox!!!" Thanks for your comments on our blog.