Sunday, December 14, 2008

Temple Square........

Still, I can not post pictures, if anyone can help me figure out why, please do.
Matty Jerich, do you know how? It just says " This program can not display the web page." when I try. Anyway, Erick and his family, (what is left of them at home) came up last weekend and we had a real nice visit. Sunday night we, and Matt's family went up to see the lights on Temple Square. It was an awesome sight and I wanted to share all the beautiful pictures with you. Maybe some day I will figure it out. I love having my family around. It sure makes the holiday season twice as nice.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

I showed Matt, he is not sure what is going on. It is hard when you are not there to see what is happening. I love Temple Square in the wintertime. Glad you all had fun.