Friday, November 28, 2008

THANKSGIVING......

We had a great Thanksgiving, look at all the food that was left over. How blessed we are!
After we ate, Jace showed us how to put Redi-whip on the back of your hand, then slap your arm and catch the cream in your mouth, at least he tried to!
We then played Apples to Apples and laughed until we cried,(note Danelle)

Then Kylee had a great "IDEA"

We played "Scrabble" and found out how competitive Jim and Claudia are...........

As I told you , we had tons of food left so we wrapped it up and sent some
home for left-over sandwiches.
There goes Tricia and Danelle withtheir goodies. Thanks Everyone,
And Thanks Father-in Heaven for all of our blessings. And for our
Great Country we have to live in, and all our freedoms. (which we
will hang on to with all our might) I had a lot more pictures that I
wanted to add, but my blog wasn't working right, maybe I will post
them later.

2 comments:

Butterfields said...

What the crap was I laughing at? Nice Pic of me, mom!.... I did have a great time and I burned off all my calories I ate laughing. It was fun to get to hang out with all of you.
Thanks for a great time.

PJ and Me said...

I am so jealous that you get to have your family so close. I miss haning with my siblings for the holidays. Glad you all had a great time. Love ya.