Thursday, November 20, 2008

Another year older and deeper in debt.............

Tricia and McKinley came to spend some
time with me for my birthday Monday.
they came in the afternoon and we had fun visiting and watching Oprah. Of course they brought Mac with them. He seems to be right at home after spending the weekend with us last month. They really brightened my day. Matt and Danelle's family were coming in that night, but Shay got STREP throat and I didn't want her to spread it to everyone, so we decided to have cake the next night after she had been on meds for 24 hours. So , Jim and I enjoyed a Kneader's Dinner and watched a fun movie. The other kids came the next night and Danelle made weight watcher cupcakes ( bless her heart) and we visited and watched BIGGEST LOSER, Danelle's and my favorite show. While Tricia and McKinley were here, we put a fun birthday hat on Mac. My friend Carla gave me 2 of them with a sack of goodies, so I could celebrate. What a nut she is. It was fun and I sure love having my family around. I told them, at my age, it is just another day, but they made it special!

3 comments:

Shani said...

We're so glad we could share your B-day and those WW cupcakes with you! We love you and hope you had a wonderful day!!

Anonymous said...

oh sounds so fun! i wish we lived closer! But o well HAPPY late BIRTHDAY! love you so so so much!!! see you i a couple weeks

Fausett Family Facts said...

Happy Late Birthday...I hope you had a great day. Love the new blog background. Hope all is well with you.