Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Happy Birthday Sweeti.........


Today was my Sweeti's birthday.
Because he likes pumpkin pie better
than birtday cake, that is what I got
him. I think it turned out pretty good.
Didn't know you could put candles in
pumpkin pie did you?! Can anyone
guess Jim's age by the candles?
I am very thankful for him and the
blessing he is in my life. The kids came and
ate pie,( and some loaf cake I bought for
those that don't like pie). We had fun, as
always when we get together. It made Jim
happy. And he got calls from Chris and Erick
to complete the night.

3 comments:

Jenna said...

Today is my sweetie's birthday also!!!!

Lehigrams said...

How about that?! Guess all the good guys were born on Oct. 22 Huh? Did you also know it is national NUT day? I had to kid Jim about that.

PJ and Me said...

Happy Birthday Uncle Jim. Hope you had a great day!! Love ya!!!