Sunday, October 19, 2008

Calmness in our lives......

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our lives.
By follwing simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed. " The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."
So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bag of almond covered candy, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Xanac prescription, the rest of the cheese cake and some Doritos. You have no idea how good I feel right now.

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

hahahahahah, I love it. I need to finish off a few things as well...hummm where do I start.