Monday, January 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY..........98years!




Sunday was my Aunt Deniece's 98th birthday, and her family threw her a big
party. I was so excited to go wish her well, as I have been wanting to go see her for a long time and just never got there. I was also wanting to see Pat, my cousin. There are just 5 of us cousin's on my Dad's side left and we have become pretty close over the internet, so it was a fun day. Cottonwood Creek is a very nice place, where she is living. This is a picture of Pat and I with the birthday girl.( that darn flash, got my eye's shut) The bottom one is of all of us singing Happy Birthday, with Pat and her little Isabel (granddaughter) in the center. Matt, Pat's son, is standing next to Aunti. Note: Aunti's peace sign she is giving.

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

I am so glad you got to go to Aunt Deniece's birthday party and visit, she kinda reminds me of Grandma Starich. Aunt Claudia you look awesome, keep up the good work

Pat said...

Dear Claudia,

My cute brown eyed cousin. What a sweet picture of Isabelle singing to her Great Grandma Starich. I love it! Thanks also for joining in the party and for your gift. She loves to get her nails done.