Saturday, July 5, 2008

Swimming to be Cool

Thursday we tried all kinds of things to cool off. Tricia, McKinley,Kylee and 2 of her friends met Danelle, Todd, Shay, Colt, Brennon and I at Seven Peaks to see if that would do the trick. I really think the kids and Todd had fun, we girls just sat under the umbrella and gabbed and people watched.And DARN, I forgot my camera. But since it was booked at 5:30 for a private party, we were scooted out. Just as we got to the car to head home, Matt called to invite Brennon to come swimming out to Saratoga Springs. I figured he was wore out, but when I ask, he said"Sure". So we headed home to eat some dinner and get Papa. After we had eaten ,off we went. I told Brennon, " I guess you know that Saratoga Springs was where your Dad (Chris) wanted to go for his 8th birthday." Of course it has changed a lot. No more merry go round , or bumper cars, just a lot of homes around the swimming pool. Anyway, they had fun and swam until it started to get dark , as you can see from the following slide show. Thanks Matt and Shani for having us out. Papa and Gramy just sat and watched and took pictures, but it was fun. Thanks to Tricia also, for inviting us to join them at Seven Peaks, and for getting us cheaper tickets at Macy's. Let's get together again soon.

No comments: