Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Wow,,, It has been 5 years since I posted last.  Jim had just been called as Bishop.  A week ago, he was released.   Maybe that is why I have not posted anything.  It has been a busy, busy 5 years.  He was a very involved Bishop, wanted to be at most everything that the Youth participated in.  Camps, Youth Conferences, Trek, and what ever else. He also earned his Woodbadge in Scouting.  And he graduated with his PHD in Engineering from Uof U.  I was busy trying to keep up with him and I also accepted a call to serve a service Mission.  I love helping people who have problems with Familysearch. have met a lot of people from all over the place.  Most are very kind and nice.  A few, are mad and onery.  But I get them smiling before they hang up.  We are just getting older, and wiser. Love our family, so many growing up.  Now have 9 great-grandchildren .  How time flies.  WE are proud of them all.  Another problem, spend too much time on Facebook.  It is a little easier to get to and post on.  I will try and do better.  Anything is better than 5 YEARS!!!!!

No comments: