Saturday, January 9, 2010

A Picture is worth a thousand words............

Lehi City Arts department had a Photography Contest, and because I know
Shay loves to take pictures, I encouraged her to take some and submit them. The theme was Lehi: Past and Present. There were 21 youth entries and YAY!!!!!!! Shay took 3rd place. I am so proud of her. She took a couple pictures of the old Jordan River Bridge, and the new bridge just next to it.
On the new one you could see the shadow of the old one. She called the old bridge " Bridge of Memories Past" and the new one was called " Refections of Memories Now" ( I think, something close to that anyway) For her first time entering, she did AWESOME. I hope she keeps doing it.
( And yes Robbin, there were a few pictures of Porter's Place) There really were some great pictures exhibited, I was very impressed.

No comments: