Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Visiting ..........Laughing..........Loving..............

While we were at the reunion, we went and picked up an old friend who used to live in Fillmore across the street from us Bev. Williams. Tricia and Danelle went and got her and she had dinner with us, pulled pork sandwiches, watergate salad, and fruit, made by Erick and Karen's family. With yummy pina colada, and strawberry Daquiri Cake made by Kristin. We laughed so hard we cried.
She has always had such a cute sense of humor and we love her. Her health has not been the best the last few years, she has MS and we are so glad we were able to visit with her. ( note Jim and My new trailer in the background. It was so delightful. No more sleeping on the ground or in the car. Yeah!!!!!)

Photobucket

1 comment:

PJ and Me said...

I love your trailer, I am so happy for you. Hey you left a message on my blog..."have I seen" what?