Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Hope of America.......

We were lucky enough to have 2 of our Granddaughters perform in " Hope of America" this year
at BYU . Shay, the first night, she was on the floor, in the first row. Then Sydney , the second night, she was a star in the flag. The music was awesome and the performance of dance and such were amazing. It was worth the long walks from where we had to park and waiting in line to get out after it was all over. It really made my heart swell with pride of being an American.
I love this country. WE ARE PROUD OF YOU GIRLS!!!


4 comments:

PJ and Me said...

How fun!!!

Natalie said...

I heard about this. Sounds like it was amazing, glad you got to go!

Butterfields said...

Thanks fro coming to watch me you where a big support to me. I am glad you had fun practice pays off!

Butterfields said...

I cant spell!!!