Saturday, March 14, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY COUNTRY STYLE.......

For Erick's birthday we went to Texas Roadhouse Grill for lunch,
They brought him some ice cream with fudge sauce, after........

They made him sit in the saddle while we gave him a Yahoo... for 44 years.


Kyle acted pretty cool, but I think he really wanted to get up and line dance with all the cute waitresses.




Kasey, Shawn(the newly weds) and Kurtis gave me a big smile,



Along with Karen, and Kimber, but of course I got the "Tongue" from Erick.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SON, we love you and are proud of you and your cute family. (Kristin and Justin, where the heck are ya, we missed you)





1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yeah for birthdays. Love the saddle picture. I just looked at Chris and Wylene's girls. Courtney is a little Wylene and Gentry looks like Chris. Both are beautiful girls. I can't believe how fast kids grow. I'm still in shock mine aren't babies anymore. Love you.