Tuesday, February 17, 2009

College Bound...............

Kylee has signed with Salt Lake Community College to play
Softball next year, with a scholarship to boot. She will be graduating from Spanish Fork High this May. She just graduated this month from Mountainland Applied Tech. School in Physical Therapy. She just can't get enough school I guess. No,kidding aside we are very proud of her and I know that Tricia and Joe
are so happy that all the ball games they have attended through the years
are paying off with education for Jace and Kylee. You go girl, we'll be watching you run like the wind.

2 comments:

PJ and Me said...

I thought this was a picture of Tricia...So proud of you Kylie. If you ever play in Cali we will come watch. good luck!!!!

Butterfields said...

I love you my Kylee.. and if you want to live with me .. just come on up....hehe

way to go I am one proud anut!!!